- The eLearning market is projected to grow over $220 Billion Globally by 2023
- The Mobile eLearning Market is expeced to reach $38 Billion by the end of 2021
- Online courses have a 72% completion rate unlike conventional courses
- The eLearning industry has grown over 800% since 1999
- eLearning has reduced expenses in terms of travelling, accomodation and fees
- Online course are more convenient and flexible for students to study by their own timetable
- eLearning courses can be completed faster as students can study at their own pace
The Benefits of a Growth Mindset
Learn the Importance of developing a growth mindset
Life Changing Positive Vocabulary Terms in 90 Days
Learn to Build Your Self Esteem, Improve Your Confidence and Develop your Character by using vocabulary and words that Energise, Uplift and Motivate you to be a Powerful individual
Develop your Personal Power
Gain Respect From Society
Develop Problem Solving Skills
Give Back To Society
Secure a Higher Income
Improve Your Well Being
In China, Confucius (551–479 BCE), of the State of Lu, was the country’s most influential ancient philosopher, whose educational outlook continues to influence the societies of China and neighbours like Korea, Japan, and Vietnam.
Plato founded the Academy in Athens, the first institution of higher learning in Europe
The great Library of Alexandria was built in the 3rd century BCE
The University of Timbuktu in Mali was situated in a city that was already thriving in the 12th century.
The Great Ariyel Academy was founded by Joshua Jehudah in 2019 During the " Year of the Return" Signalling "The Lion With Eagle Wings Has Flown".
MELCHIZEDEK | ABRAHAM | NIMROD | HERCULES | NEBUCHADNEZZAR | ANUBIS | SHEBA | JESUS | HERU | SOLOMON | MOHAMMED | CONFUCIUS | JOSEPHUS | PLATO | DAVID | SARAH | JACOB | SELASSIE | SOCRATES | PYTHAGORAS | TESLA | NOAH |PTAHHOTEP | IMHOTEP